Last Updated: 14-Jun-2020 12:59 PM
Why choose Pleasant Valley Care
Choosing the right care provider for you or your loved one is one of the most important decisions you will ever have to make. We want to help you make the decision that's right for you and your family. Choose Pleasant Valley Care because:
- Pleasant Valley Care is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we provide a comprehensive home care service that covers assistance with daily living and a wide range of support services.
- Our main objective is to enable our clients to remain independent in their own homes, close to their families, friends and communities while receiving the adequate care they need.
- All our clients are treated as individuals; therefore their care plans are formulated to cater for their specific and unique needs.
- We carefully and specifically recruit only those with the right values to suit the needs of our clients.
- All our staff have passed Police Clearance checks as well thorough background and reference checks. This to ensure the safety and well being of our clients who are vulnerable people.
- Pleasant Valley Care aims to be the provider of choice for care services for all our customers.
- We offer a free no obligations needs assessment for prospective clients.
Care is a global need without geographic or demographic boundaries. At some point, every person and every family will have care needs.